Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 9th 2015



This week was sweet! But also had lots of challenges as well!:) for the announcements this week my comp will be transferred on Thursday so next week again I will get a new companion. My 5th companion on the mission! Wow that makes it sounds like I have been here for a while! 

I will probably keep this one a little bit short.
The miracle for this week is for some weird reason the hearts of the men this week has really softened. A lot of the recent converts here which we are working with are moms and daughters. This week the whole game has changed with their husbands. I don't know why that has been our focus ever since we got here and nothing has happened until this week. They wouldn't even let us teach them. But now we are very close! Rowell and Roderick Langurayan. I will send the pictures of Rowell's family!
Not much has changed we are still busy as ever! Going a million miles per hour! I know that the Book of Mormon is true. There is so much power in it to change peoples lives and I have seen that here!  I know that the power of the priesthood has been restored and that if we live worthy of it we can be instruments to help the work of the Lord here. As we serve and work everyday to destroy the natural man that is when we get closer to Our Heavenly Father and really come to know our Savior! The commandments are there to help us to reach to that point and that is my testimony! I love you all so much have a wonderful week. Halong!!!
Love,

Elder Jackson Erik Craythorne






Rowell Family



Roxas Zone