Monday, March 30, 2015

March 31st Letter

Did not get a group email from Elder Craythorne this week.  Who knows what happened.  Here are a few lines from the letter he wrote to me as well as some pictures.

Erik




So I spent another two days in Iloilo for Zone Leader meetings. Not a big fan of that but nothing I can do about it!  Then went on splits one other day. I will be honest I don't work in my area as much as I would like. I am doing my best to keep my area going and it is doing really good. There are some sweet sweet investigators. Just cant go back to them as much as I want or I need. It's not because of lack of effort that's for sure. My area should change next transfer because the group is doing so good.  Lots of investigators coming to church there!  And we sealed the deal with an apartment and meeting house!!! So cool! So that's the challenge in this area. More than just teaching.

Just have gotten so lucky with companions and areas. Very very blessed. O ya totally caught some fish and cooked them this morning. Had to scratch the itch I guess!!!!

Love,

Elder Jackson Erik Craythorne