Sunday, February 22, 2015

February 23, 2015

Well what a great week again! We have had some great great things happen to us this week!

 Well like I said in the voice recording the highlight was for sure when we went to my favorite bread shop to by some tinapay while we waited for a bus to take us home a couple came up to us and asked us where our church was. It turned out they got taught by the missionaries before in Iloilo and after they moved they realized that they wanted to join the church! So we went back to them on Friday and they picked us up on their motor and took us to their amazing house in the mountains. They are so awesome and just so excited for us to be there! They accepted a baptismal date for march 28 so boom just like that! It was so cool to see how Heavenly Father really prepared these people for us!!! So Awesome!!!

One thing that I want you guys to look up is a talk that someone gave in May 1996 at a BYU devotional! It is something special! It has helped me a lot when I am down or tired. It was a lot of power! So look that up:)

We are really excited for this month! Ronel his wife is a member and now he also is preparing himself to get baptized. He has came a long way when I first met him I was kinda scared of him. But its cool to see the power of the Book of Mormon it makes me realized another one of its purpose. People realize that God is there and trying to talk to them and help them improve their lives! Its a good news that we bring!!!

Well again I just love this area and the people here! We are so busy going everywhere! There are so many people here who are ready to hear the gospel. The field is white and the time is right here in the Philippines.

Thanks again friends and family for all of your support and letters. I am glad to hear about you guys going rock hunting? What other family does that together? I am truly lucky to have such an awesome family!!!

Love,

Elder Jackson Erik Craythorne


 This is the couple that found us in the bread shop!!

Add caption