Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 24th


Hello!!! Wow I cant believe it has been a week since the last time I emailed you guys! Every day is way fast and every week is even faster! Its been a great one full of great experiences. I have been really really healthy this week and ate more vegetables than I ever have in my life. I also ate dog this week! Ya I am still not sure what to think about that. And I am not sure what to think about how good it tasted. Well I had to do it for the experience. Eating dog isn't very popular here. So ya that was last week for a family home evening at a members house! So ya that happened.

Yesterday was really cool we met a nice lady Betty Ramos and a member told us we should meet her friend that is less active. and that she would meet us to go to her house. I felt like we should teach one more lesson and be a little late to meet the member. I am not sure why I was kinda regretting the decision because I didn't want to make the member wait but I had about 20 min and I didn't want to waste 20 min to wait for the member. So anyway after a great lesson we met the member about a half an hour late and she was a little mad. But anyway we met this girl who knew the missionaries where she lived before and was so happy that we came to her house. She just barley got home and said you are way lucky because I came home a little late today and if you guys would have came a couple of min earlier she wouldn't have been here. So she was so excited and kept saying this is perfect timing for her!!! So I just felt like we were in the right place at the right time which is a good feeling and makes me feel like I am doing something right. Anyway we are having a few people come to church now. We had Maracel, Alfredo, Harvey and Jean. So its way cool to see. We are getting more busy every day its great. Everyday just goes by so fast we don't have enough time in a day really!!! And the houses are so far away from each other it kinda takes a while to go from appointment to appointment. But is so sweet i didn't know how much I would love walking in the sun. But after it rains for a while I love those long walks in the hot sun. I just soak it in. It is not as hot here as I thought either. Its pretty nice. I thinks its different because I am on the beach and we have a nice breeze. But the weather is so nice!

 To answer all of your questions the language is pretty good. I still have to pray for help everyday but I am way happy its the coolest things when you talk to them and they just respond with no problem and are way excited that you know Tagalog. Its the best feeling in the world. I am not fluent that's for sure there are always times in lessons where I would be like this would be perfect if I could say this in Tagalog. But my comp is way good and helps me a ton. We get along great too. So ya everything is great. I remember a song I think its off of some old show. But it goes like " O what a beautiful morning o what a beautiful day. I got a good kind of feeling everything is going my way" I love singing that every morning and just gets me ready for another great day where everything just goes my way even if it doesn't:)

Well gotta give a shout out to EASTY!!!! o man what a stud he is was sweet and I miss him a ton! I hope you had a great day! 10 years old that is way crazy! Well Family I love you all so so so much and hope you are having a great holiday season. Our apartment is all ready for Christmas and we have been listening to Christmas music for a month now!!! So I feel great and I love everyday. I am not just saying that either. I really am loving it here. There is nothing like this in the world. I love it just so much! Thanks for all of your letters its way nice to still feel close to you all. I have the best family in the world!!! I am so proud of all of you and so excited to hear from you every week! Even though I miss you I love it here and this is what I want to do!!!!

Love,

Elder Jackson Erik Craythorne