Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EASTON!!!! 11 years old! Easton is hilarious and so athletic. Man I am so proud of Easton he is doing great and I miss you buddy have a great birthday!!!! Have I ever said i have the best brothers and sisters in the world??? Seriously they are the best. And I get to live with them forever!!! I love my family!!!

This might be a shorter one but we have not slowed down a bit its been crazy busy! We are getting ready to tour the mission and do zone conferences in all the zones! We are mostly talk about how our missions have changed so drastically the last few months and how amazing it has been! Just spread the fire around the mission to try and fire them up! We are pumped and way excited! So wish us luck!!!

Thanksgiving! This is my last thanksgiving on the mission and I have so much to be grateful for its crazy! First of all my family more than anything. But really I am so grateful to be a servant of the Lord right now. Right now the holidays are coming around and some people start thinking about the birth of the Savior and what a miracle it really was! I am thankful that Heavenly Father has trusted me to play such a role in His work! I am so grateful for the challenges...Ya it was another challenging week. But looking back those challenges has made me evaluate my work and myself. Those challenging times have brought the most change in me and I am so grateful for them! I came here to serve the Lord and help people. Now more than ever I feel like I am fulfilling that purpose!

I have learned that conversion relies so much on divine help! The spirit is key to everything. There are a lot of churches here. Missionaries don't debate or try to prove anything. The thing that separates us is the Spirit and what people feel! Its so beautiful.

Alright sorry time is up! Well the work is good here in Iloilo! We are expecting miracles this week and we are going to work hard for them! I love you all so much and I love my mission!

Love,
Elder Jackson Erik Craythorne