Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15th

Eating Bugs
Beautiful New Washington


Wow 10 days til Christmas!! Really?? Well it sounds like you are having about the same weather as me! Its really nice though when its Christmas time. Everyone wants to feed you and the last few days we have been fed amazing food!!! I really think each week gets better and better and that's because as your language gets better the better you can connect and build relationships with the people here. It makes missionary work so much fun!

I have really enjoyed teaching Meacha and Third. Or what I call them. Brooklyn and Easton! They are just like them. Meacha acts like she is 18 and Third is just a stud! They made you all Christmas presents which are with Elder Christensen in Tremonton! So look out for those:) They are so nice and I just love them so much! Mika is another sweet investigator who is progressing way well! She is different than another investigator. We don't really have a planned lesson. We just give her assignments which she always completes. So that when we come back we just answer her question and expound of her reading assignments. Its perfect. She is the perfect investigator. We can't wait till we get to go back to her!!!

We have a sweet Christmas party on Wednesday in Iloilo where half the mission went and did skits and swapped gifts and had a huge feast. It was way fun to talk to all the missionaries we all have some crazy stories to share.

So right now we are in a tri some with Elder Layugin. He is a way way smart Filipino and super sweet. He will get his new companion on Thursday but I am way excited for him to be in our apartment. I have been way lucky to be surrounded with way sweet missionaries. Alright well I have loved reading all your emails and way excited to talk to you on Christmas. I can't believe its already Christmas that is insane!!!! Well I still love being a missionary. I can't belive how lucky I am to be here and to do missionary work! There is nothing like this in the world!!! Thanks for all of your love and support! I love you all so so so much especially Ben, Ryker, Easton, Brooklyn, and Lexi! How did I get so lucky with super sweet brothers and sisters? Well Have a good week!!!

Love,
Elder Jackson Erik Craythorne
Preparing the bugs
Meacha and Third