Monday, February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016


AHHHH THIS IS SO FUN!!!! So many HUGE miracles this week and we have seen so many people CHANGE!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO I love my cute little group! We have 63 people attend our sacrament meeting last week. The 3rd time ever having sacrament meeting ever in Malay!!! Such a unique mix of people. Everyone is either a long time less active member or nonmembers. The spirit is so strong in such a humble group of members. Everyone is so different. But when we get together to have church....something special happens and the spirit gets so strong!!!! I love it!!!

Sunday when we got to the meeting house to set everything up we were met with a big surprise......IT FLOODED!!!! Like really flooded!!! We freaked out and moved everything into another room in the unfinished building. Made a bridge so members can cross the flooded room and made it work!!! I owe a lot to my companion. I stressed out a little bit but he stayed way calm and handled the situation so well! So many people came and it was really organized. We separated in 3 classes after sacrament. Adults, primary, and the youth. Since we are only a group we only have church for 2 hours.  But its really good. Even though it was thrown together from two 19 year old kids. The spirit makes up for all of our mistakes. We found a new meeting house. Nothing short of a HUGE miracles that we can meet there for almost FREE! SO COOL!!!!  Missionary work is so good on a vacation island.........I cant say it enough...THIS IS WHERE THE JOBS ARE And the stud members go where the jobs are! Mark...he is so awesome he just married one of the most Jehovah's witness on the island. The  family of 11 have came to church every week.
THIS AREA WILL BE A BRANCH BEFORE I LEAVE! 

THE POWER JUST WENT OUT I NEED TO SEND THIS NOW!!!!

Have a great week.  I feel like I am the luckiest missionary in the world.

Love,

Elder Jackson Erik Craythorne